Our solutions and services
CETIAT has developed a comprehensive range of solutions tailored to your metrology needs in order to help you meet all technical and economic challenges: on site or laboratory, measurements, calibrations, characterisations, checks, diagnoses, study and training, … Our aim is to provide you with optimum metrology services for efficient and high performance measurements.
The versatility of CETIAT's tailored offering guarantees you that several services (calibration, adjustment and check or calibration of multi-function devices over several quantities in a single service) can be carried out by a single provider:
- Training courses to develop employee expertise
- A wide range of measurement services for calibration, characterisation and check of reference standards, working standards, diagnostic units and process probes in CETIAT's laboratories or on your premises
- Expert solutions for the development of your metrology and support in designing and choosing the devices or developing equipment:
- Technical assistance
- Equipment assessment
- Estimation of uncertainties
- Consulting, etc.
a single point of contact for time saving and cost effectiveness
In order to simplify management of your instrument pool, CETIAT offers an overall contract for 6 units: the calibration agreement. By entering into a calibration agreement with CETIAT, you choose simplicity, time saving and cost effectiveness for your calibration requirements.
- Rationalisation of your calibration needs
- Cost control
- Reduced down time
- Simplicity and time saving
The more precise the measurement, the higher the metrological advantage. CETIAT makes regular investments in order to guarantee you optimum performance:
- The most reliable measurement uncertainties including 3 benchmark units with the best measurement uncertainties in France
- Extension of the accreditations of COFRAC laboratories including several flexible scopes to implement methods that are best suited to your needs
- Continued innovation in particular a pioneering liquid micro-flow rate measurement, laboratory in Europe
More reliable measurements, safer decisions